A FREE play-based wellbeing program helping children and families build healthy lifestyle habits together
Send in the squad!
In the Podsquad app, kids explore the magical world of Imago where they discover its colourful
and quirky creatures – the Epipods. Trilino, Fire bloom, and the other Epipods help kids learn about
healthy habits and give them real-life quests to put their learnings into practice!
Enjoy short bursts of online learning that can lead to real-life changes!
- Games, stories, puzzles, and real-life activities make the learning experience fun.
- Dances, challenges, and exercises help kids to progress with their physical activity goals.
- Interactive content and recipes get kids hands-on in the kitchen learning about nutrition.
- Audioscapes specially designed to help kids wind down at bedtime, plus other helpful tools, support better sleep routines.
Parents can help their kids on their learning journey
- Set goals for each child to customise their learning experience, and receive updates on their progress.
- Listen to the Podsquad podcast series featuring childhood health experts sharing practical advice, effective strategies to make small but lasting changes, and tips for positive family conversations about healthy habits.
- Discover clever ideas for trying new foods, fun activities for indoor and outdoor play, and tips to support a good night’s sleep.
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced (220°C for other ovens). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a spoon, spread tomato paste evenly on to wraps.
- In a bowl, mix shredded chicken with barbecue sauce.
- Evenly distribute barbecue chicken mix, sliced capsicum, mushrooms, tomato and cheese across the 4 wraps.
- Place pizza onto baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
What is Podsquad?
A FREE play-based wellbeing program helping kids and families to build healthy habits together.
Kids learn about eating better, moving their bodies more and the importance of sleep through bite-sized lessons, tailored to their individual goals. They’ll earn rewards for their online activities, but more importantly for completing offline,
Who developed Podsquad?
Podsquad is an initiative of Health and Wellbeing Queensland.
It’s our mission to create a healthier and fairer future for Queensland.
Podsquad’s content has been developed by childhood health experts
and designed with the help of more than 300 Queensland families.