It’s most helpful having my health info on hand
– MHS subscriber
Manage your care
My Health Story helps you:
- Manage your health information safely & privately
- Keep your health information on-hand 24/7
- Store medical documents & track your treatments
- Avoid fragmented care & repeating your story
- Easily share your information ahead of appointments
- Make sure you remember everything
- Make appointments more efficient
- Make & share preparatory notes for appointments
- Validate your experience
- Feel confident & empowered
- Visualise characteristics, symptoms & life impact
- Log your health team views, and so much more.
Your health, your story, your way
Track your general health or use My Health Story’s full features to help with:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain injury
- Chronic pain
- Mental health
- Parkinson’s disease
- or other health issues
Record, share & protect your health story
“As a patient, I want to have a centralised platform to store and access my health information anytime,
“As a care coordinator, I want to easily understand my patients’ health journey and provide appropriate care
“As a healthcare provider, I want to receive accurate and up-to-date information about my patients to make
informed treatment decisions.”
Your information is safe
The information you store on My Health Story is owned by you, and you remain in total control of the sharing options.
My Health Story protects your data by implementing robust security measures and remaining compliant with data privacy laws.
My Health Story will never share private identifiable information.
Read more about privacy and security at myhealthstory.com.au/privacy
Subscribe to My Health Story for $49 per year
To use My Health Story to help build, share and protect your health information register online.
Use all My Health Story features with no advertisements for one annual price of $49.
Register online at myhealthstory.com.au and download the MHS app free from your App Store.