Frustrated by the lack of disability supports in Ballarat?
With only one Support Worker for every three NDIS Participants in your area, we understand.
Whether it’s a neighbour, teacher’s aide or someone you’ve met in your community, our unique service enables you to directly employ them. The possibilities are endless.
If you don’t know anyone yet, our team can help recommend ways to find people.
How our Direct Employ service works:
- You find people suitable for your support needs and determine their pay rates.
- We take care of all the admin, such as police checks, and onboard them as your employees.
- You simply approve and submit your Support Worker’s timesheets and we take care of the rest!
- We facilitate all your employer financial obligations, including pay, super and tax, insurances and
compliance. Your Support Workers don’t even need
- We keep you up to date with any NDIS changes and key employer information.
We also offer personalised Plan Management.
We understand that an NDIS plan can be daunting for anyone. That’s why we take the time to get to know you before we ask for your NDIS number.
We also take the time needed to develop a relationship with the providers you choose, registered and unregistered.
Our personalised service means:
- We pay your invoices in a way that works for you and your providers.
- You can track your spending with weekly statements of funds and monthly statements of spend.
- We keep you up-to-date with the NDIS
- price guide lingo.
- We’re always only a phone call away.
We were born from a genuine desire to create real choice.
Since 2011, we’ve helped over 100 locals and thousands of Aussies employ their own Support Workers.
Like to know more?
Our friendly team are only a phone call away 9am–5pm, Monday–Friday. If you need a relay service or an interpreter, we can organise one for you.
Call us on: 1300 729 839
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: http://CarerSolutions.com.au/ballarat