Business sustainability continues to be a major issue for general practice.
To assist you, our friends at leading practice insights provider Cubiko recently held a one-hour educational session discussing mixed billings vs bulk billing and how you can evaluate which one is right for your business.
- Industry benchmarks between both mixed and bulk billing practices
- How to run a break-even analysis
- Analysing your private billing opportunity
- The key tactics for a successful switch
- Whether to bulk bill or mixed bill; the opportunities you MUST NOT waste.
To access the webinar recording click here
Important considerations include:
- Do you need to get legal advice? (e.g. determine if a GP is an employee or contractor if you want to change the current billing arrangement)
- How are you going to consult and engage the GPs and staff in your practice about the potential change?
- How will mixed billing impact on patients and the care you provide?
- How will you communicate any changes with patients and how much notice will you provide?